The Toolbox lets you extend your Celtx software with Add-Ons that help you do more, increase productivity and be more creative.
Source(s): Toolbox solutions
Adding a Tool from the Toolbox
- Click on the ‘ Toolbox’ icon located in the Celtx Toolbar.
- A dialog will open listing any previously installed Tools (the dialog will be empty if it is your first time adding a Tool). DePuy Pinnacle Lawsuit
- Clicking on the ‘Add Tools’ button will open your browser to the Celtx Toolbox web page. *Clicking on the link to a Tool will start the downloading and install process.
- Follow the instructions of the install dialogs.
- You will need to close and re-open your Celtx Software to finish installing the Tool (don’t forget to Save whatever you are working on!)
- The new Tool will now be fully functional in your Celtx Software.
Source(s): Toolbox solutions
Another Source Here: Sheer's Fosamax Class Action Updates
Uses for Coloured Notes
Colour-code your script notes! Depending on the nature of your project, the coloured notes feature can facilitate the tracking of various activities that may be taking place in the script. A few usage examples include: Fosamax Class Action Lawsuit's Blog
- Writers - When writing your script use different coloured notes for comments related to different plot lines or charactrs, etc.
- Collaboration - Assign a different coloured note to other collaborators working on the same project to easily track their individual comments.
- Breakdown - In pre-production /breakdown, assign a different colour to crew members to track notes related to their department (ie. props, wardrobe, locations, set dressing, etc.)
Installing Coloured Notes Extension
- Open your project in Celtx
- Select the Toolbox icon from the main toolbar Toolbox window displays.
- Select 'Get Celtx Tools' (directs you to your browser)
- Select 'Coloured Notes' from http://www.celtx.com/toolbox.html
- Quit and re-start Celtx
- When you open your project, you'll see the new Coloured Notes picker (multi-coloured palette) at the top of the Notes sidebar.
To Create a Coloured Note
- Open your project in the Celtx editor.
- Open the Notes sidebar feature (Script menu ->Sidebar -> Notes tab)
- Place your cursor in the script where you want the note to appear
- Select 'Add Note' from the Sidebar (note appears in sidebar)
- Then select desired colour from the colour palette.
- The note changes to that colour.
- Coloured Notes are date and time stamped, can be dragged and dropped from scene to scene and viewed /printed in the Script Notes Report (under Reports Tab)
The Session Timer is a timer for managing your writing sessions. DePuy Pinnacle Hip Implant Lawsuit Updates It integrates with the writing editor to let you track how long you've been writing, how much you've written, how long you've been on break, and more!
Features and Settings
- Start Timer
- Pause Timer
- Resume Timer
- Show Remaining - counts down time
- Show Elapsed - counts up time
- Session Summary - a popup mini report
- Skip to Break - start break timer
- End Break - start work timer
- Reset Timer - resets timer and summary session stats
- Start timer when the script opens
- Manually track work and break times
- Work minutes - how long you plan on writing
- Break minutes - duration of your breaks
- Alert options when break/work time changes
- The CSV tool adds the ability to export the data in any Celtx Catalog as a ‘comma separated value’ file that can be re-purposed in any spreadsheet software, or for importing in to other media applications that support the csv file format.
- After installing the CSV Tool, open (or Add) any Catalog in your Celtx Project.
- You will see a ‘csv’ icon in the Catalog’s toolbar. Click on the csv icon to create the csv export file.
- Foreign language dictionaries can be added to your Celtx software.
- Once installed, the Dictionary Tools will automatically populate in your Celtx spellchecker.
- You will then be able to select any dictionary while spellchecking any script.