Celtx Studios Overview
The web-based integrate with your free, desktop to provide online storage, management, and collaboration of your Celtx Projects. You can also create private web based Previews of your Projects. Internet Marketing | Jasa SEO
New Studio Payment Offerings
We have added new monthly payment options, and a quick set-up for creating large multiple seat Studios. Studios are payable with Visa, MasterCard and PayPal. Studio and Payment options include:
- 5 users: $4.99/month
- 10 users: $9.99/month
- 15 users: $14.99/month
- 25 users: $24.99/month
- 35 users: $34.99/month
- 45 users: $44.99/month
- 5 users: $49/year
- 10 users: $99/year
- 15 users: $149/year
- 25 users: $249/year
- 35 users: $349/year
- 45 users: $449/year
Registering for a Celtx Studio
Registration for a Celtx Studio is available from the main on Celtx dot com.
Your Celtx Studio
After logging in to your Celtx Studio, you’ll be brought to your main Studio page. Clicking on any of the icons on the LH side will open a widget window.
Admin: Account Management & Studio Sub-Seats
Every Celtx Studio includes an Administrator feature enabling the Studio owner to create and assign sub-seats to project collaborators and Preview viewers. The idea is to make it easier for small teams to work together without requiring casual collaborators to obtain a paid account.
The entry level Personal Studio includes 5 seats - 1 Administrator account plus 4 sub-seats.
Sub-seat accounts are managed only by the Administrator via the Studio 'Admin' icon -> Accounts
After creating the Studio, the Admin account holder can add the allotted number of sub-seats purchased by selecting the button under Admin -> Accounts. Usernames and passwords are then assigned for each of the sub-seats, and user email addresses included so that group members can be notified of updates to the project.
The Administrator can also re-assign a Studio ID to another user by changing the Name, Email address and password.
Upgrade Number of Seats
Once the studio reaches full capacity of its allotted number of sub-seats, the 'Add' button' will become inactive. If you decide you want to upgrade your studio to include additional sub-seats, select 'Upgrade Number of Seats' from the Account Management toolbar. This will direct you to the web site's Upgrade page which provides a summary of your existing studio profile, and provides a variety of upgrade options. Selecting your preferred option will automatically calculate the pro-rated amount owing and guide you through the payment process.
Each sub-seat holder has access to a full featured Studio (less the Admin privileges) to enable sharing, storing etc. of Celtx Projects. However, the Administrator has continued access to the account details of each sub-seat.
Once added, the Admin can edit the Name, E-mail, Password, and Confirm Password text fields by selecting the 'Edit' button in the Accounts dialog window (see screen shot above). Info entered into the 'Studio ID' text field becomes fixed after the sub-seat is created and cannot be edited. If the Studio ID needs to be changed after it has been created, the Admin is required to 'Delete' the sub-seat, then 'Add' a new sub-seat and make the necessary changes.
Only the Admin can delete a sub-seat by selecting the 'Delete' button in the Accounts dialog window. (see screen shot above)
Projects associated with deleted sub-seats are retained by the Studio Admin account.
The Admin account cannot be deleted. It remains active until the Studio is disabled.
Make it official...Brand and customize your studio by selecting the Admin -> Themes icon, then add your company logo or favorite graphics to your studio header, background or Private Preview banners.
The dashboard provides a list summary of any recent Project activity together with information on the Share status and Ownership of a Project. The activity list will automatically update whenever a Project is edited. This will include any time a collaborator updates a Project.
The Projects widget provides access to the most current version of any Project you have in your Studio. You can open the sidebar to see the details of the Project.
- Clicking on ‘Edit’ (or double clicking on a Project icon) will Open the Project in your Celtx client software. Once opened in your Celtx Software, subsequent Saves of the Project will get saved back to your Celtx Studio.
- You can use ‘Save As’ in your Celtx Software if you want to save the Project you just opened from your Celtx Studio to a new location.
- Clicking on ‘Share’ will open a dialog that lets you add the Celtx usernames of your collaborators.
- Note that only the Owner of a Project can enable Sharing.
- After clicking on ‘OK’, the Project’s icon will update with a green Share tag.
- People with whom you Share a Project will get a notice via email that the Project has been shared with them.
- Each collaborator will see the Project in their own Celtx Studio Project Widget Window, from where they can open the Project.
New Share Options
We added additional Share features to the Studios that allow the Owner (person sharing a Project) to choose between providing collaborators with either Full or Limited access.
- 'Full' access allows the collaborator to post edits to the Shared Project.
- 'Limited' access prevents a collaborator from contributing edits until their status is changed back to Full.
- Click on ‘Delete’ to remove a Project from your Celtx Studio. This will also delete the Project from the Archives.
The Archives widget provides access to every version of every Project. After opening the Archives widget, double click on any Project folder to gain access to the Archived versions.
Open Selected Version
- Here you can open any version of any Project in your Celtx Software.
- Clicking on ‘Split View’ will open two, side by side versions of the Project.
- You can use the version list to go back to any previous version.
- Clicking on individual scripts or documents that appear in the contents pane will open that script or document in the widget window, allowing you to compare one version of a script or document with another version.
- Use the Back /Forward buttons to navigate your documents
If an item is not displaying as you think it should, select the 'Refresh' button to update your most recent changes.
The Preview feature is used to create private, username and password protected webviews of a Project. A Studio Preview can be accessed and viewed by authorized sub-seat users of the same Studio. Once a Preview is created it will automatically update with the most current version of the Project, reflecting the most current state of its development.
- Click on ‘Create’ to create a new Preview of a Project.
- A dialog will open that allows you to select the Project and add information, including a detailed description of the Project, Tagline, Project Image, Video embed, and tag words.
- The dialog also allows you to add Studio sub-seat usernames to the ‘Viewer’ list.
- After clicking ‘OK’, the Project’s Preview icon will update with a ‘Preview’ tag.
- The “Viewer’ list is separate from the Share list, allowing you to manage your Project so that some users will have only viewing access to a Project (ie. they will not have access to their Project in their Studio, so they will not be able to edit the Project).
- Authorized viewers can access Studio Previews in 2 ways:
- 1. Login to a Studio with the sub-seat username and password provided by the Studio Administrator and then select the Preview widget.
- 2. When a Studio sub-seat user is added to the Preview's approved Viewer list, they automatically receive an email notification saying they have been added as a Viewer to a Project, together with a URL to the Preview. Once they click on that URL they go straight to the project's Preview page and get a login dialog.
- You can update the Project’s Preview cover page at any time by clicking on ‘Update’.
- Only the Owner of a Project can update the Preview cover page.
- Click on ‘Delete’ to remove a Preview.
- If you are the Owner, clicking on delete will remove the Preview for all Viewers.
- If you are a Viewer only (ie. you are not an Owner, or the Project was not Shared with you by the Owner) then clicking on ‘Preview’ removes the Preview from your Celtx Studio and removes your username from the Viewer list.
Saving Projects to your Celtx Studio
Direct Saves to Studio
- 'Save to Studio' will save the Project straight to your Celtx Studio.
- Select 'File' in the main menu, and then 'Save to Studio'. A login dialog will open. Use your Studio Account username and password to login.
- After logging in, a ‘Save Project’ dialog will open, allowing you to give the Project a name.
- Name the Project (or if you are saving a new version of an ongoing Project, just keep the same name) and select ‘OK’.
Direct Open From Studio
- An 'Open from Studio' option has been added to the 'File' menu.
- Selecting 'Open from Studio' will bring you to the Celtx Studio login screen. You will be brought directly to your Celtx Studio after logging in.
- Once you are in your Celtx Studio, click on the ‘Projects’ icon to open the Projects widget window.
- Select the Project you want to open, and click on 'Edit' from the Studio Project toolbar. The Project will open in your Celtx Software.
- Subsequent Saves of the Project will get Saved straight to your Celtx Studio.
- At any time you can select ‘Save As’ (from the File menu in your Celtx Software) to choose a new location for saving the Project.
- Linux users may need to do some additional setup to use the Studio.
Studio Guide & Owners Manual
The Studio Guide widget displayed inside your Studio provides immediate access to here