The Celtx Splash Page is the first screen you are presented with when you launch the application. Its new design allows you to jump right into your work or engage directly with the Celtx community through the Community News or the Project of the Week selection. Below is a brief description of the functions found in each of the Splash Page tabs.
Getting Started-Options Tab
Start a New Project
Name and Save your Project
- To start a new project simply select one of the template types under the list of Project Templates.
- You now have the option to start writing your script or add additional items to your project.
Customizing Your Project
Preferences / Advanced Add Item Options
Depending on the nature of your project, there are a number of different Celtx documents that you can add to your project to help flesh it out.
Select one item or select them all. By default, each Project starts with a Catalog and a Script.
Open an Existing Project
To open an existing project single click Browse from the Splash Page. This will launch the Open Project dialog.
You can also open a Project directly from a Celtx file icon.
Download a Project
The Celtx server provides a list of projects that are available to you. They could be projects that were uploaded by you as 'private', by other users as 'shared' projects in which the author has authorized you as a collaborator in his project.
To download a project from the Celtx server single click Download. This will launch the Download dialog.
- This dialog will prompt you for your Celtx server username and password.
- If you don't have one, select Create an Account and follow the instructions provided by the Registration Wizard.
- Once this is completed, you'll be presented with your Server Project dialog.
- Select the project you want and click 'Download'.
- Complete the New Project dialog that appears next.
- Name and save the project as desired.
- A progress bar then displays showing the download activity.
- Once the bar is completed, you'll get a message that says 'Finished'. Sync completed successfully'.
- Hit 'Close'
- The downloaded project will display in the Script Editor.
Source(s): Script Editor Download
Create an Account / Registration Wizard
To access Celtx web services, you'll need to create a Celtx Account using the Registration Wizard. The account Wizard can be accessed from the Help menu or from the Login dialog. Having an account allows you to:
- Collaborate with others (Upload / Download as 'Shared')
- Make secure backups of your project (Upload as 'Private')
- Participate in Project Central (Upload as 'Public')
Selecting 'Create an Account' will launch the Registration Wizard.
The Community News notifier keeps you informed of recent Celtx developments, community updates and industry events. Selection of the Notifier will open any embedded link in your default web browser.
A new development site has been created to help people without web knowledge. There are a lot of people that want a logo, web or publicity of their company but needs someone who do all this works. This company creates página web or any design with cheap prices, including domain register, hosting, maintenance....and all what this kind of costumer could need.